We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to help that supports our vision to create and expand long-lasting client relationships. In the Account Manager/ Copywriter role you will work hand in hand with clients to ensure their needs are being met, create up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and build revenue under the advisement of internal department Directors.
Responsibilities listed below:
- Support a variety of projects with best-in-class storytelling that engages readers/viewers.
- Work with fast-moving, multifunctional teams exploring new products and services.
- Help craft stories for internal and external audiences across a variety of media.
- Ensure that content is engaging, relevant and on-brand.
- Provide insight to designers, developers, marketers and operations professionals.
- Stay up to date with—and develop—best practices for creating content.
- Act as the relationship manager and primary point of contact for numerous client accounts within the project portfolio, providing excellent customer service and support.
- Manage communication with project stakeholders and align project logistics with the attainment of deliverables through the use of technology solutions, clear communication.
- Work closely with the sales team to manage relationships with clients.
- Some travel required.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptability to compose copy in a voice and tone outside of one’s own.
- Comfort working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on small details.
- Grace while juggling multiple priorities.
- Excitement at working in a rapidly evolving landscape.
- Highly coachable and eager to learn.
- Passionate about identifying and advocating for content needs.
- Proven experience in Client Relations.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Background in customer service.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to read a room.
- B.A. or B.S. required, Master’s in Communications, Advertising, Education, English, Journalism, or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years content experience, including relevant background in marketing services.
- Prior experience in content strategy, learning and development, publishing, copywriting, advertising, journalism, education, public relations, or social media.
- Experience with design and marketing a plus.
If interested, please submit your resume using the link below: