At The Creative Bar, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent organizational skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time Account Manager.
In the Account Manager role, you will provide administrative and client support to the accounts department. Assist in the day-to-day administration of branding, marketing, public relations, and advertising initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones for the agency. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented program and project management (specifically between internal departments), and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
As a member of the accounts team, our Account Manager will build and enhance strong relationships with existing and potential clients across multiple brands and industries. In this role, you will be responsible for all communication with clients and vendors to ensure all facets of a project are communicated clearly both internally with the team as well as externally.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to run both in-person client meetings and/or zoom calls. You will work closely with the executive and design teams to understand each client’s industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals while maintaining clear and open lines of communication between the two.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires.
- Acting as the client’s representative to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Work with fast-moving, multifunctional teams exploring new products and services.
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, proposals, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions.
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Fielding and processing internal information requests.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- Ensure that content is engaging, relevant, and on-brand.
- Provide insight to designers, developers, marketers, and operations professionals.
- Stay up to date with—and develop—best practices for creating content.
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts including multiple personality types and adapt.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on small details.
- Grace while juggling multiple priorities.
- Excitement at working in a rapidly evolving landscape.
- Highly coachable and eager to learn.
- Passionate about identifying and advocating for client needs.
- Proven experience in Client Relations.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Background in customer service.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to read a room.
- Attention to Detail.
- Task Prioritization.
- Personal accountability.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
- Stress Management.
- Building Collaborative Relationships.
- Conceptual Thinking.
- 4-year degree or 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience within an agency setting is a plus.
- Experience with design and marketing is a plus.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position and you will be required to work in our Murrieta, CA location two set days per week following our hybrid remote schedule.