The Creative Bar is Hiring for the Following Positions:
Graphic Designer I
The Creative Bar is actively searching for a Graphic Designer I with the qualifications below:
- A degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art, or Communications required with a minimum of 4 years experience in professional graphic design
- Knowledge and comfort working in Adobe Creative Cloud programs required (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop; Web experience a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Approachable and consultative, bringing solutions to design challenges
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Solid production skills
- Ability to read proofer’s marks and work closely with Creative and Art directors as well as copy editors
- Must demonstrate a strong portfolio showcasing consistency across a range of marketing collateral.
- Must be comfortable working as a team or independently and resolving creative challenges
- Must make judgments and decisions based upon experience and project requirements
- The individual identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Strong presentation skills
If you are a highly motivated, organized individual who can manage several projects at once and enjoy the challenges of a fast paced environment, please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio by clicking on the link below. Candidates will also need to present a physical portfolio if selected for the interview process.
We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to help that supports our vision to create and expand long-lasting client relationships. In the Account Coordinator role you will work hand in hand with clients to ensure their needs are being met, create up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and build revenue under the advisement of internal department Directors. Responsibilities listed below:
- Develop strong relationships with client by researching and understanding their business needs, responding to client concerns and problems and acting as the liaison between the client and internal departments.
- Support the renewal of existing business.
- Client liaison to sales support (billing, inquiry, operational support)
- Generate new business within existing relationships by up-selling and cross-selling other services.
- Research client needs and determine how to creatively exceed client requirements.
- Inform and educate clients on new and existing projects.
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure deliverables meet client expectations.
Candidates should have two or more years success in a similar role and possess a high degree of motivation, marketing knowledge and emotional intelligence to create a top-shelf environment for our clients. Experience in marketing, branding or advertising industries a plus. If interested, please submit your resume using the link below: