The Creative Bar is Hiring for the following positions:
Administrative Assistant Wanted
The Creative Bar is actively searching for an Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and office support activities for multiple departments by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls; maintain company phone directory
• Receive and direct visitors and clients
• General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing and mailing
• Support accounting department; for example, sending and following up on invoices
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
• Schedule and coordinate meetings and tasks
• Maintain office supply inventories
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment, conference and break rooms
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Candidates must have the ability to professionally and effectively represent the company to clients and visitors–especially via written communications. Schooling or experience in general office procedures is preferred.
Entry Level Graphic Designer
The Creative Bar is actively searching for the an Entry Level Graphic Designer with at least 1 – 2 years experience in a related field. Applicants will be responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for leading-edge marketing and Web solutions. If you are a highly motivated, organized individual who can manage several projects at once and enjoy the challenges of a fast paced environment, please submit your resume by clicking on the link below and apply today!