Step 1: Creating Strategic Planning Goals
• Root your creativity in strategy to generate creative business solutions.
• Articulate our primary and secondary objectives.
Step 2: Pulling the Team Together
• Assign the best resources to get the job done right.
• Utilize The Creative Bar as your:
– Brand consultants
– Marketing experts
– Graphic designers
– Web designers
– Industry researchers
– Focus group leader for target markets
Step 3: Internal Analysis
• Conduct a self-assessment of your offerings.
• Evaluate core competencies.
• Determine what is and is not working.
Step 4: Industry Analysis
• Assess competitive rivalry.
• Establish where we fit accordingly.
Step 5: Market Analysis
• Define our market by asking the following:
– Who are our new customers?
– How do they buy?
– When and what do they buy?
Step 6: Creating Strategies
• Establish a strong memorable brand identity with a clear and compelling vision.
• Create new market niches.
• Allocate specific words and visuals to our brand.
Step 7: Developing Tactics
• Establish your brand strategy as the foundation of your market strategy.
• Create awareness that leads to marketplace dominance.
Step 8: Implementing a Memorable Brand Experience
• Present a single and consistent brand message.
• Train staff with the ability to make the right first impression by personally representing your brand with consistency.
Step 9: Evaluating and Communicating Progress
• Increase sales.
• Increase interest.
• Increase satisfaction — ensure we’ve exceeded your customer’s expectations.