The technical definition of a brand is the sum total of all functional and emotional assets of the product, service or group that differentiate it among the competition. Ultimately though, a brand is a person’s gut feeling about a product, service or company. It’s a gut feeling because we’re all emotional and intuitive beings, despite our best efforts to be rational. Each person creates his or her own version of your brand in his or her mind. Thus, regardless of whether the beliefs a customer holds about your company are many or few, good or bad, accurate or inaccurate, they comprise the image of your brand and influence how your customer thinks and buys. We believe that, in the end, it comes down to the simple fact that people hate to be sold to, but love to buy. An effective brand’s job is to create an atmosphere that entices a potential customer to buy without having to ever actually sell.
Developing a brand can be one of the most difficult challenges for a business, but it is a vital step in creating an identity. A company must define its brand, determine the brand’s objectives, identify the target audience, and decide how to package the brand. It is important to remember that a company only has one opportunity to make a lasting impression on its potential customer. The Creative Bar is there throughout the step-by-step process to ensure your newly developed brand identity is effective in producing a truly memorable experience between your brand and your customers. For more information on the step-by-step process of working with The Creative Bar Click Here.
Properly deploying a new national brand requires working closely together to develop strategic goals and design communication pieces that effectively deliver the new brand message. We believe the design process is a collaboration that fuses our creative strengths and our knowledge of the existing brand with our client’s in-depth understanding of his or her product or services to produce communications that are top-shelf. For more information on the step-by-step process of working with The Creative Bar Click Here.
Do I need branding?
• Are you launching a product that will benefit from a clear identity and increased awareness? (Click Here for Product/Service Branding)
• Have you been in business for a while but feel you lack consumer awareness and understanding about who you are or what you stand for? (Click Here for Corporate Branding)
• Has your product line changed, or are you about to add products that will dramatically alter your offerings? If so, does your brand promise still apply to every product and service you ogre or plan to offer? (Click Here for Product/Service Branding)
• Do you feel that people within you organization are unsure how to explain your offerings, distinctions, target market and how you excel over competitors? Do you believe they are each consistently communicating the same message? (Click Here for Corporate Branding)
• Have you changed distribution channels or added a new location (how and where you offer your products/service)? If so, does your brand identity represent you well in all channels, particularly your new location? (Click Here for Product/Service Branding)
• When you look at how your organization communicates through advertising, marketing materials, personal presentations, and at every other customer contact point, do you see inconsistencies in the look or company personality being presented? Does each of these channels communicate the same message? (Click Here for Corporate Branding)
If you’re researching how or why your company should select a branding agency and would like to read more click here.